February 18, 2011

a year wiser...insyaAllah


this came to the office yesterday to remind me of my birthday this year...wasn't feeling well..not in the ofc for the day, since they told there's a cake wth it , the ofcmates think tht its better for me to pick it up

alhamdulilah though no big huuuu haaa celebration, i prefer it this way...just that i wish i can celebrate it wth the whole gang bang who send this...i really misses them , looking at the card made me misses them more

thank you for all the wishes from family n frens, n alhamdulillah it couldnt get better when so many great things came into my life ..i 'm blessed InsyaAllah upon Him

4 comments:

  1. happy birthday panjang umur murah rezeki, tak penting sangat celebration as long as we get wiser and wiser :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. mekasih kak erma, insyaAllah mudah2an semakin wiser ;]

    ReplyDelete